"key differentiator is a process that replaces the need for restaurant pagers, collects customer data, and improves the overall guest experience"
- BuzzTable Forks Over Even More Restaurant Customer Data With New ControlCenter
"a whole lot of information that can help restaurants figure out what’s selling, to whom, and what they can do better, straight from customers’ mouths in real time."
New York Times
- BuzzTable Aims to Revolutionize How Restaurants Connect to Customers
"a mobile customer relationship management (CRM) platform that lets restaurants easily offer deals, loyalty programs, news and even table waiting management, directly to their customers’ phones. "
- So Long, Pagers: How Wait Apps Are Changing Restaurants, DMVs and More
"can show clients they're overquoting wait times by 45 minutes; or that a customer has visited 12 times in a month, so the owner can go meet that person"
- Your Table Is Ready: BuzzTable Makes The Restaurant Wait List Suck Less
"lets people watch their progress on the wait list while engaging with content from the restaurant itself"
- Roadtrippin to NRA Show: BuzzTable-style
"After a number of pit stops and 1,246 miles later, they arrived at the NRA Show and showed off their mobile magic with a sleek Text-based WaitList System"
- BuzzTable aims to revolutionize how restaurants connect to customers
"buzzers were used over 1 billion times in the last year...Customers waiting for a seat receive a text message telling them when there's space available"
The Daily Meal
- BuzzTable to Make 2-Hour, No-Reservation Waits More Bearable
"So this iPhone and Android app sounds like it's made for us"